It is of crucial importance that the internal and external communications of Sabancı Group are maintained consistently, constantly and transparently to safeguard and promote the corporate reputation of the Group and to manage it in harmony with its business targets and social responsibilities.
In this context:
- The Senior Management of Sabancı Holding holds public informational meetings at least once a year.
- Sabancı Holding shares its first quarter, the first half, nine-month and year-end financial results with the Capital Markets Board of Turkey (CMB), Borsa Istanbul (BIST) and the public.
- Material disclosures to the BIST and press releases are simultaneously posted on the website.
- Activities of Sabancı Holding are disclosed to the public through its website in both Turkish and English. Sabancı Holding also shares information with the public through social media channels.
- Subsidiaries of Sabancı Holding inform the Sabancı Holding Corporate Brand Management and Communications Department before the implementation of the planned communications activities on a monthly and annual basis.
- Sabancı Holding and its subsidiaries adhere to the principles set out in the Corporate Brand and Communications Guide in all communications activities.
- The principles of the Sabancı brand usage have been outlined in the Sabancı Corporate Identity Guidelines. Sabancı Holding and its subsidiaries adhere to these principles in all matters relating to the use of the Sabancı brand.
- Frequency of such activities may be increased in line with corporate and operational developments.